Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Surigao Day 2!


Bucas Grande - Sohoton Cove
Surigao Del Norte
10.18.14

This would be the most tiring day of my life.

We had our breakfast around 7pm then we rode a boat going to Sohoton Cove. First stop: cliff diving! I really never planned on doing this because I'm afraid of deep waters, but since I'm here already, I guess i have nothing to lose. I jumped from a 20ft-high ledge. Life changing experience! I love the feeling of conquering my fears!

Next stop: lunch by the white sand beach. Eat, swim, take photos, then stories full of laughters -- ahh, this is the life. Vacation mode on! I think I swam the whole day. Tiring, really. But it's super worth it, I'm thankful for this opportunity that I had the chance to see this untouched beauty of nature. A day or two isn't enough to see everything. Ugh, can’t contain my happiness!

That night, we drank tuba. It's a local alcohol made of coconut for only 50Php per gallon! We played Hep Hep Hooray and dance show down while singing karaoke.Great company, great adventure, unforgettable experience!

Will definitely go back here! Must see! Surigao was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment