Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sumigaw sa Surigao!


 Kapihan Nature and Adventure Park
Surigao Del Norte
10.17.14

Definitely one for the books!

Ahh. Another escape from the city. I keep on escaping things. Hello thesis? Hello graduating semester? Haha. Anyways, I better start doing my achievement corner for October so that I could satisfy my craving for a successful birthday month. I'd go back to reality by November. Promise, cross my heart.

Our flight to butuan was cancelled so we were given complimentary tickets to anywhere in the Philippines, plus an overnight stay at Palm Plaza Hotel. Not bad. Relax galore before the adventure!

Tomorrow morning, 3 hour van ride from Butuan to Surigao, then another hour boat ride going to Socorro. The view was magnificent! We stayed in a pension house and all our meals were buffet! We rode habal habal going to Kapihan Nature Adventure Farm. Solid zipline plus sunset! We had our dinner and had a social night!

No comments:

Post a Comment