Monday, October 27, 2014

#CandyFair2014 ❤️

Candy Fair, the largest teen-event in the Philippines, is one of the much awaited events of the year.  It was held on the 27th of September at the Tent Metrowalk, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City.  One month has passed and I can still feel the great moment ❤

I am a Candy girl since I was in high school.   I am so excited in attending this event because of the outfit that I will wear, the one who will accompany me, the different photobooths, and most especially because of the   Candy  Cuties.

My Outfit of the Day

My sister's #ootd

This year, my sister accompanied me on the event. We arrived on the venue at around 2 pm. Before entering, me and my sister bought tickets and magazines first. The ticket is P275 each and the September issue of Candy magazine is worth P125.   
 
When we entered, we immediately went to the booths.  The first booth we tried was Shana.  We took our pictures on the backdrops and posted it on our instagram for someone with the hashtag, #ShanaLovesCandy, in being able to print the picture. 
#ShanaLovesCandy

The second booth we tried was Pringo.  While we were in line, the first Candy Cutie started to perform.  He is Jerome Ponce, Luke of Be Careful with My Heart .  Even though we wanted to go near the stage to see him closer, we can not because we were already on the middle of the line.


After the Pringo photobooth, we decided to focus on the performances on stage.  The next performer was Elmo Magalona, ​​GMA artist. He sang Coldplay and also serenaded the Creamsilk ambassadors on stage.  


Elmo's performance was followed by Sam Concepcion.  He sang No Limitations .  It was my first time to see him on person. 


Then, two TV 5 actors danced onstage. I do not know the song but I enjoyed it. 

Afterwards, Arkin Magalona, ​​brother of Elmo, sang a song of 5 Seconds of Summer. 

I will fast forward to James Reid's performance.  He sang Wasted and because of that I became wasted.  I was not able to contain myself when I saw him onstage.  He is so handsome and has a good voice.  All I can say is "He got it all! "  ❤ 


I thought it will be the end of my extreme happiness, but I was wrong because there's more.   The All-In PBB housemates namely Axel Torres, Fourth Solomon, Joshua Garcia, Manolo Pedrosa  performed.  They danced Taylor Swift's Shake it off .  I almost lost my voice screaming out my love for Axel and Manolo. 





Thereafter, Khalil Ramos sang Magic's Rude


The last performance was ENRIQUE GIL, the cover of the September issue.  He danced Wiggle gracefully. 


All the Candy Cuties came up onstage and sang Bang Bang .  They threw stuffed toys but I was not able to catch one </ 3

After the show, we were given a chance to meet them closely and have their autographs. Because of the long line, we were not able to meet Axel, Manolo and James up close. They left the event early because they have other schedules. On the brighter side, I met the other Candy Cuties and had their autographs. Here are my pictures with them:
Alex Diaz

James Wright

phytos with Ramirez

with Mark Neumann

Aki with Blanco

with Mikoy Morales    ❤

with Arkin Magalona

Elmo

another selfie    ❤



We really had fun and will definitely attend the next Candy Fair.   I hope to see you there too   

No comments:

Post a Comment