Thursday, October 16, 2014

KOS GREEK OUZERI

KOS GREEK OUZERI
UP TOWN CENTER, QUEZON CITY


As you enter the restaurant, you would be greeted by the restaurant’s very elegant style, style that exudes comfort and sophistication at the same time. Obviously, the restaurant offers Greek food that Filipino food lovers must try. Kos Greek Ouzeri is one my favorite restaurants and I’ve eaten here a lot of times because of its delicious tasty food. I would really recommend this cuisine for you try!


The employees are really attentive and make sure that their customers are contented and well-served. They also inform you of how long it would take for the food to get cooked so you would be aware of the serving time and not waste time waiting when you are already very hungry to try something new.
The prices of the food ranges from P130 to about P600 pesos, but it is well worth the price, they have flavorful food and big servings.

Hummus. Mashed cooked peas blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic
Whenever I visit the restaurant, their humus is what I always crave for. They serve the bread for free plus you could ask for more, it’s unlimited! They have three kinds of bread, the Pita bread, Kos bread, and Flat bread. If you want to try other dips, there are lots of options to choose from like the Tsatziki, yogurt cucumber dip flavored with garlic and dill.

Seafood Greek fish stew
The Greek Fish Stew is a must-try! I’ve ordered this meal for 3 consecutive visits! Yeah… that’s how much I love it. I really love the creaminess of this dish!

Spanakorizo
 Their rice is also a must try! It is not just ordinary rice; it is mixed with feta, a famous Greek cheese, to give you a unique taste!

Souvlaki meat served with roasted vegetable, yogurt garlic sauce and red pepper sauce
You could choose from Chicken, Pork and Lamb Souvlaki! We’ve ordered Pork Souvlaki twice because it’s really tasty and every time we order it, the taste doesn’t change.  Also, the yogurt garlic sauce is very tangy, so I prefer it to the red pepper sauce.

Kotopoulo Lemonato. Chicken and carrots cooked in white wine and lemon juice served with roasted potatoes.
This is what I ordered in my recent visit, because I wanted to try new items on their menu. I am really choosy when it comes to food, but this is also good! It is really rare for me to taste a different cooking style of chicken, and this gave me a unique experience! They serve 4 chicken legs in this meal plus eating it with the roasted potatoes is really good!


If you haven’t tried Greek food yet, well this place must be the first Greek restaurant you should try! I fully recommend this place for you and your family/friends to eat in. Discover the exotic taste of Greek food!


By: Jasmine Habulan

1 comment: