Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Magnum Mystery: What's been missing?

Have you ever had that big ice cream craving and it was not satisfied?
What would you do if in all convenience stores that you go to...

 THERE AIN'T NO MAGNUM CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE!!!!




My search started last Oct.7  and up until now, there still ain't any.

Though the other variants are still available...

I still can't find my (⬅️⬅️⬅️ YES I'm owning it!) Magnum Chocolate truffle elsewhere! *at least, to the convenience stores I've gone to*
Maybe not all would notice but it's been MISSING!!!!!


I've been to UP Ayala TechnoHub's Family Mart, SM Savemore at SM Cyber West Avenue, Eton Centris' SM Hypermarket & 7-eleven and even up to Divine Mercy Shrine's 7-eleven in Sta. Rosa 2, Marilao, Bulacan and yet...





There's still no Magnum Chocolate Truffle 😿😿😿


I'm so tempted to go to SM Aura's Magnum Manila but it's too far from where I live.

I just want to indulge into my guilty pleasure but, but, but....

As much as I want to continue writing about this...

I just can't-. Please do something about this.








Kind regards,
Your Online Bro

1 comment: