Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Night to Dance

Photo by: Ronnie Perez
Do you enjoy dancing? How about ballroom dancing? Savannah Moon Restaurant and Ballroom Club is a good place to go for ballroom. You can enjoy today’s song hits with their ballroom dance remix. What I like about the place is that it is very classy. As you enter the venue it gives you an early Christmas vibe. It is really good for the evening event I went to.

Photo by: Ronnie Perez

Photo by: Ronnie Perez

It is my Grandfather’s sister’s 90th birthday. It is a good choice for the event. Everybody enjoyed the dance floor as good and talented dance instructors sway with the music.

Photo by: Ronnie Perez

Photo by: Ronnie Perez


It is not just a place for men and women over fifties; I too can dance along with them but I swear I am not a good dancer so I didn't get to dance. But I really enjoyed being there as I see them swaying.



I am really close to my grandfather so I accompany him to this event. I love him so much and he is still very strong at the age of 88. He didn’t want to dance so I didn't get to see him sway!

Photo by: Ronnie Perez

Photo by: Ronnie Perez

The food is nice starting with their Pancit Canton that really is a Filipino favourite. What I like the most for the food is the shrimp roll with sesame seeds. Its flavour is a good combination to their sweet and sour sauce.

Photo by: Ronnie Perez


Lechon! Even most are over fifty it is still part of the menu ;)



With my family! <3


Savannah Moon Restaurant & Ballroom Club

Location: 
      2nd Level, Corby I Bldg.E. Rodriguez Ave., Libis, 
      Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines


Contact no. 
      (+63 2) 655-4314, (+63 2) 656-0566 to 69 local 120



No comments:

Post a Comment