Thursday, November 20, 2014

Meshwe | Urban Chick | Snow Creme


































Meshwe  | Urban Chick | Snow Creme
Malingap St. | Maginhawa St.
Hooray for authentic shawarma! 

My friends have been boasting this food boutique for some time already so I gambled and gave it a try with them. It tasted so good! Too bad it was raining and we were not able to stay much longer. I was lucky enough to accidentally put my umbrella on my bag. I didn’t expect that boy scout intuition in me. Haha. Aside from Meshwe, Z Compound in Malingap St. has a lot of food to offer!

Later in the afternoon, the electricity went out and the rain poured harder. We stayed at Snow Creme to have some refreshments and had dinner at Urban Chick. As much as I want to lessen the food I eat, these two streets near UP Diliman are just heavens for delicious meals. Learning to say no is quite a hard task, really. 
I’ll be coming back for more. Yay to new check marks on my checklist!

No comments:

Post a Comment