Monday, November 24, 2014

Breakfast at Antonio's

If you ask me why I love going to Tagaytay, besides the cool weather and the spectacular view, food will always be on top of the list. Tagaytay has a variety of restaurants to choose from for every individual with different food preference. I really love Tagaytay's bulalo. But one of the restaurants I have come to love in Tagaytay is Antonio's. It is a must to visit this place. There are 3 restaurants under Antonio's Group of Restaurants mainly Antonio's, the main and oldest branch, Breakfast and Grill. Our family decided to try out Breakfast at Antonio's.... at lunch time. 

Breakfast at Antonio's has a very classy and elegant interior. I suggest you take a table near the windows for a view of the Taal Volcano.



We ordered Fish and Chips at Php 695


Their smoked pork baby back ribs is to die for! A solo is at Php 490 and to share costs Php1325


We also got two servings of pasta. A serving would cost around Php 500-600

Service and quality of the food is just exquisite, but the I don't think the serving size justifies the price. Nonetheless, Antonio's is one of the restaurants I'd love to go back to from time to time.. I just have to save up first before I go back. Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment