Saturday, November 8, 2014































Pamilacan Island
Baclayon, Bohol
10.27.14

Why my Sunday evenings are awesome

It’s the night before Monday. I would realize that I haven’t done anything yet, but I would also realize that I have class tomorrow. After 12, I would choose to go online and slack off. By 3am, I would still be online. Then I would realize that I have to wake up by 5am. After 3am, I would begin to reflect about life.

The years between eighteen and twenty-eight are the hardest, psychologically. It’s then you realize this is make or break, you no longer have the excuse of youth, and it is time to become an adult – but you are not ready.

Such a wonderful island. Went snorkeling at the Coral garden! Sometimes, I'm thinking of staying here for a longer time just to unwind and rest my body. Ahh, the wonders of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment