Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Collision 2014




Collision: Limitless Obscurities

Last Friday, the De La Salle University organized a wet and wild party at the Circuit Grounds in Makati. You might be wondering what I'm doing at a college party of another university. No, I don't always go to parties and I am not updated with the latest events (There's this party on Friday in.... Kidding!) The sole reason why I attended this event was because of my high school friends. They coerced me to attend the party the same way I pleaded for them to buy tickets from me during my organization's last party, Vivant, 3 weeks ago.

To give you an idea, what makes Collision unique is the fact that all of a sudden, you'd see people throwing paints of different colors at you and before you could think of what to do, you're already covered with paint! Since I didn't want to be a buzz kill, I just decided to join the fun.

 The crowd went wild as DJ BCAL, DJ Edleen Lim and DJ Martin Ocampo dropped the beat.
 The party was surely a success with about 4000 people who attended this event. 


Just like all parties, this night was still for a cause as they had a beneficiary as well. For every ticket that you buy 10 pesos will be donated to Virlanie Foundation.

Here's a video of what happened throughout the night:

Photo Credits: Kevin de Asis

No comments:

Post a Comment