Saturday, November 29, 2014

My number is 14four!

Where would you enjoy a night? Is it at home? Watching movies or reading books? Or just simply munching on your favorite snack and reflect on life? Been there, done that!


This place I found just around Taytay is a nice garden restaurant. It is not easy to find at night but is such a good place to appreciate trendy designs enhanced by good decorative lights.





The place is a venue open for shoots, seminars or any event. You can actually rent the place!





It is a place I wish I have at home so I can relax and study almost anywhere. It is a good place to go to with friends. Well, you can even go here for a date! The environment is so nice given that it is a home; it gives you a warm feeling being in the place. 





I can really feel that Christmas is coming! :3


It is a nice example for recreating your place to something that is good to chill out. The garden is nice but my photos are not good. When we went here there were people who were using the function room so I didn’t get to take pictures inside.


What I like about the place is the feeling of being at home that makes it very comfortable to eat. I had dinner here with my family and it is a good place to share moments with the people whom you feel very close to. I believe it looks more beautiful in the morning.


This tree is nicely decorated with different cloths in different patterns and colors. It is a good project I like to do at home!

Regarding the food, there are only limited choices.

Country Fried Chicken (Php250)



The gravy is different from the usual gravy because it is creamy and buttery complimented by rosemary. This kind of dish doesn't come with rice but with creamy mashed potatoes. This is good for two if you would want to order rice. ;)

14 four TAPA (Php 210)



Very sweet! Just like the usual breakfast tapa we have. It comes with a garlic rice and a fried egg.

Red Wine Beef Stew (Php 340)



Beef and red wine! This can be complemented by patis, that’s what my Dad said. HAHA. It has a distinct flavor given that it has wine. Very yummy!

Chicken Margherita (Php 230)




They have pancakes and cats in the house! 
Pancakes ranging from Php150- Php 190
Plus cutie cats who loves to give you an “elevator butt” pose.






Cafe' Hours: 
                Friday & Saturday 10am - 10pm
                Sunday 10am - 9pm
Location: 
                144 Magnolia Lane, Barangay San Isidro,
                Gregoria Heights Subdivision,
                Taytay, Rizal, Philippines 1920

Directions can be accessed from their site:

                http://www.14fourcafe.com/location.html





No comments:

Post a Comment