Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tula, Kanta, Kape

































Tula, Kanta, Kape
UP Town Center

"Sobrang kakaiba talaga ng Pinoy music. Ang lapit sa puso. No wonder it’s tugtog in tagalog. It resembles the sound of the heart.” - Bullet Dumas

Even though it's raining, it was all worth it. Rain plus coffee and good music -- what a great combination. Spoken works by Marc Gaba, Chad de Guzman, Christian Tablazon, Joel Toledo, and ofcourse my most awaited performer, my friend Juan Miguel Severo. Solid performance!

I've watched Bullet Dumas, Kai Honasan, Ivan Theory, Shirebound and Busking, and yes, Ang Bandang Shirley(with Alyana Cabral whooooo!) I can't stop myself from joining in the singing of “Di na Babalik” and “Nakauwi Na”. That moment, I thought I was in heaven. TKK was such a good avenue to showcase the beauty of our local music and culture.

Let's support Local Independent Music! Next year is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment