Friday, December 12, 2014

Artsy Cafe, Maginhawa

After a very stressful week, I finally got to reward myself with what I love the most which is food!

Last week, my mom and I ate at Artsy Cafe in Maginhawa, Diliman. The place is known for its chick-type interior and its delightful and relaxing ambiance. 

The place is rather small but I love how they were able to maximize the space.


The interiors are beautiful and was well-designed

They served different kinds of food like sandwiches, pasta dishes, steak, and desserts. To be honest, there is nothing special in their menu. 

We ordered Carbonara and T-Bone Steak
Carbonara (P150)

T-Bone Steak (P250)


I really enjoyed the ambiance and the food was okay. 
All in, Artsy Cafe is a must-visit!


Artsy Cafe
36 Maginhawa st., Teacher’s Village, Quezon City
(02) 4349487




No comments:

Post a Comment