Monday, December 8, 2014

Forget Me Not



I will be writing about a restaurant but please don't be startled as the pictures shown below are not photos of food. Now that may seem odd since I'm writing a food blog. But forgive me; I was too focused on eating the ribs I ordered that I only remembered to take a photo half way through the dish. It was that good or I just really have this insane love for ribs.

Despite not having photos of their delicious food, one more reason to visit this gem in Marikina is the restaurant's ambiance. The place is definitely "instagrammable"

See what I mean? The floral background and pastel colors add up to the cozy feel of the place.


The portraits displayed are just cute and adds to the preppy look of this restaurant.


It sure is the go-to place of a lot of students and families as it is well ventilated and the couches are just perfect if you want to study or just hang and chill out. I attest to that since I am a frequent visitor of this place. A plus is that they have free wifi! 

Here is a list of the dishes they serve:

 For pasta they have;
Bolognese (Php 105)
Pesto (Php 135)
Carbonara (Php 145)
Lasagna (Php 145)
Penne Arabiatta (Php 155)

Their main dishes are:
Roast Beef (Php 265)  - I've tried this one and well, it's not the best I've tasted but it's good!
Stuffed Chicken (Php 175)
Grilled Porkchop (Php 175)
Salisbury Steak (Php 195)
Breaded Porkchop (Php 145)
Chicken Tenders (Php 155)
Fish Fingers (155)
Buffalo Wings (Php 185)
Barbeque Ribs (Php 235) - this was what I was referring to! They had small serving size though. But I think it's worth the price.

For salads you have a choice between caesar's salad or garden salad both at Php 125

They also have sandwiches:
The crunchy chicken - chicken tenders with tomatoes, lettuce and cream cheese dressing (Php 135)
Burger and fries
Roast Beef  - beef, mushroom sauce, bell pepper, onions, side salad and potato chips (Php 185)
BBQ Pulled Pork - roast pork, bbq sauce, bell pepper, onions, potato chip and side salad. (Php 155)

Appetizers:
Croquettes - haven't tasted this but my sister went nuts over it! (Php 85)
Fries and Cheese dip (Php 145)
Quesedilla (Php 115)
Calamares (Php 125)
Buffalo wings (Php 165)
Chicken Fingers and fries (Php 185)
Fish fingers and fries (Php 185)

I can't assure you that all of their dishes are exquisite but what I am sure of is that their desserts are a must-try. For  cake addict like me, you should trust me when I say that. I only like cakes that are fudgy and does not have the chiffon, spongy texture; and they have just what I want. I love their lava cake and marshmallow cakes. I'm gonna let you in on a secret. I'm not sure if they tell this to people but I found out that they order their cakes from Purple Oven! If you're familiar, Purple Oven has one of the yummiest cakes and cookies! Now you don't have to go as far as Pasig. You got it in Marikina and that definitely is another reason to visit this place. A place you won't forget!





No comments:

Post a Comment