Saturday, December 6, 2014

Petrol heads! You have the "Right to Modify" and "Get Mad About Styling"

It's the time of the year again. An early Christmas gift for all those gear heads. The show for the custom and tuner cars, and 4x4 trucks waved its flag again for the 8th time! It's the country's largest annual automotive aftermarket show...

the MANILA AUTO SALON 2014 - Right to Modify, Get Mad About Styling!

It happened last November 20-23, 2014 at the SMX Convention Center at the  Mall of Asia in Pasay City.

Despite the traffic, me and my girlfriend drove our way to SMX. With nitrous oxide running through my veins, missing it would be unforgivable.

Tickets were priced at P100 for adults, P80 for Senior Citizens, and P50 for children 10 years and below. Children 3 years old and below were free.





Inside the halls of SMX, lights flashed and sounds kicked through the air. It was heaven. Cars were everywhere. We went in different directions. And I was like a child in a toy store.

There were over 150 custom-built cars and trucks on display and in competition for the titles - Best Custom Car, Best Sport Utility Vehicle, Best Sport Truck, Best in Extreme Custom, and Best Tuner Car.

The show also had retail booths selling aftermarket maintenance and performance parts making it a one-stop-shop for all the enthusiasts. Perfect for Christmas shopping huh?

Here are some of the rides. Drool.

Subaru Impreza Sti
Engine Mod by Staunch





Floods? No problem!

Nissan 350z




RWB Porsche

RWB Porsche

 Would you believe that this was originally a sedan?

Nissan Cefiro - Skyfiro

RWB Porsche

Mercedes Benz LS


Toyota Hilux

Mitsubishi Strada


Toyota FJ Cruiser


Mitsubishi Mirage

 This one is classic. Rare!

Mustang Fastback

 Wow. Custom cars? I think these two ( Ferrari and Audi ) didn't really belong. But nevertheless,    they're so cool




Audi R8




Mitsubishi Lancer EX

 A lot of Toyota 86s (My wish for graduation) hehe





Subaru BRZ

 And my favorite of them all! 3 Nissan GT-Rs!









And of course, car shows wouldn't be complete without the lovely model girls. oooh, the curves and the edges, S E X Y! (I mean the cars!) oh, and I almost forgot I was in a car show... and my girlfriend(joke) (erase!)










Well, honestly, a lot of guys went just to see the girls. But not for me. Cars always amuse me. Looking forward for another car show adventure! 




No comments:

Post a Comment