Friday, December 12, 2014

Tryin' out Three Sisters'


I really haven't eaten in Kapitolyo even though my sisters just live nearby.
 I was really excited when I found out that after shopping, 
we'll head straight to Kapitolyo to have dinner.

I didn't have any idea that's it's going to be Three Sisters'

Is there anything that I know about the place?

Not that I know of ...but I think this was the featured restaurant in Kris TV.
They showed Kris Aquino on how to make their very famous barbeque.

And that's what excited the foodie in me!
They are actually really good.


                    






We also had pancit and ubod. The barbeque and all others complement the taste of their Java rice.


Off all the served dishes, my favorite is the binukakadkad na isda.
I don't really eat fish but this was different. I actually enjoyed eating fish for the first time.
I also like their buro that complements the fried fish really well.


 I like the their mango shake and kalamansi juice. Both we're refreshing and thirst quenching.

Surprisingly, they also cook Lechon Cebu but must be requested two days in advance.

The vibe of the place was similar to that of just being home.
It was relaxing and really comfortable.

I like the place especially their food! This is a must try! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment