Friday, December 12, 2014

Learn it from Erwan!

I don't really attend talks unless they're value-adding.
UP Economics Society had an event last October entitled...

I was actually required to attend that's why I came. The topic was somehow interesting so I pushed through with coming to the event.
To my surprise, I was actually able to learn a lot.



 Kuya Kim gave a talk on spiritual reinvention. I thought that he'd be speaking about fitness since it's the orientation of the class that required me to attend this.



Same as Hayden Kho's. 
His appearance and talk was a surprise for everyone since he was not in the pubmats.

Anyway, they gave a good talk about their topic.













The speaker that surprised me the most was Mr. Heussaff. 
He actually knows his thing.
 I thought that he would just be there for the sake of the event to have a speaker.
He gave the most informative talk  about health and fitness among all the speakers which  spot on the event''s  topic.
I really don't know much about him other than being part of The Cave podcast that I listen to,  along with Marc Nelson, Rovilson Fernandez and Stephen Ku.
 I didn't know that he used to be obese. Then now maintains a fit and healthy stature.


 Source: The  Fat Kid Inside



Source: The Fat Kid Inside

He is truly inspring.

The content of  his talk during the event can be presented in just 5 mins 
by The Fat Kid Inside himself :




The event was really informative thanks to Erwan.
Also, it's worth paying the P75.

I like the fact that they have freebies like this one below too!










1 comment:

  1. I so much wanted to part of this event but I was busy attended NYC events since beginning of October. Let me know if you are planning to host it again or something similar on these lines. I would ensure not to miss it again.

    ReplyDelete