Friday, December 12, 2014

Experience and Taste Baler!

Baler is a place that I've already gone to as a destination for one of my field trips.
I really had fun that I just have to experience it again. 
But this time....
BETTER!
My trip this time is with family.
and we're taking it from a different approach.



My field trip then, was more of an eco-adventure.
This trip was far more different,
It's a food trip.


At Gerry Shan's Place. The most recommended place to eat in Baler. 
For less than P200, one can enjoy a buffet with unlimited iced tea.
My favorite there aside from their pako salad is their papaitan.
It's really good!



At Baler Sufer Grill




At Yellow Fin Bar and Grille. It's a good place to drink and eat grilled food. 




'

At Costa Pacifica's  Beach House.




 With family at Beach House's Lounge


                                         

 I enjoying my buco-lychee shake and pako pizza.

Yummy Nachos


Four Cheese Pizza

 Pako and Longganisa Pizza.

I don't understand the obsession with pako but it's good so I don't mind it that much.

The morning after, we've had our buffet breakfast at hungry surfer's.The ambiance was good and so as their food!






It is where I got to taste Baler's famous black suman that is either dipped in Nanay Pacing's 
Coco Jam or Peanut Butter. It's really good and a must-try!

At noon, we had our lunch at the Beach House again.




Their really good cheesy fries.


They also have bagnet.


Pako and longganisa.


Pansit.


Pinakbet.

Longganisa and Pako Pizza.


Pad Thai.

After our light lunch, we went swimming.




I went surfing after.


The following day, we went to Dicasalarin Cove.


After which, we went shopping at the famous Nanay Pacing's Cafe.



That's what we did before heading back home.

The trip was actually better than my field trip because I got more immersed into the culture of those living in Baler through their food. Indeed, the food component plays a big role in one trip's success. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment