Monday, December 1, 2014

Goto sa Garahe? A really must-try!!

Are you feeling cold this Christmas season? Well, maybe a hot and delicious Goto will be a perfect way to warm you up!


My family and I usually end up eating outside our home when me and my mom are lazy to cook something for us. We have tried lots of restaurants in many places but this one really caught our hearts. The first time I have heard about Goto sa Garahe was from my mom. She's excited for me to eat at the place. My mom really highlighted the Goto and the Tokwa't baboy. 


The perfect time came... for me to try and eat at Goto sa Garahe. Tadaaaah!!! 









Goto sa garahe's ambiance will take you on a throwback with a huge poster on the side with pictures of some of the food in their menu. 






Of course, I ordered the mouth-watering Tokwa't baboy. This is my favorite of all! Tender slices of litson liempo with crispy skin along with cubes of fried tofu, topped with slices of white onions and underneath is the sweet and tangy vinegar sauce! 

Tokwa't baboy for only 30 pesos.



My mom ordered Litsilog. Enough serving of Litson Kawali, fried egg and fried rice. 

Litsilog for 55 pesos.



I tried their Palabok. I really  like their version because of the thin noodles, all covered in a very rich and flavorful sauce, topped with crushed chicharon, bean sprouts, toasted garlic and onion chives. It is yummy!

Palabok for only 30 pesos.


And this is the Goto! It is not your usual goto because it is not that thick and it has Betamax in it. Also, tender slices of beef dwell inside the bowl. This is a very satisfying treat! Well-seasoned, not too heavy, it's just right. 

Goto sa garahe for only 25 pesos.




This place might not be a very classy one but I am pretty sure that you will love the taste of their food. Simple yet delicious! All food that they offer are really affordable! They just don't offer great food, but also a very relaxing feeling. It's like you are just eating in your own garage. :) 


My family and I have been eating here for almost 2 years now. We have tried many goto places in many places but Goto sa Garahe is still on top of our list.


No comments:

Post a Comment