Monday, December 1, 2014

Winter Wonderland in Katipunan


My dream is to visit a place where it snows. When in fact, travelling to countries during winter are included in my travel wishlist. I want to experience smokes coming out from my mouth every time I breathe or talk. The truth is, we, Filipinos, get easily fascinated with winter because we are in a tropical country and we don't get to experience that cold weather here in the Philippines.

I honestly have a sweet tooth, and I love anything cold, be it the weather, drinks, and even food. Ice cream is always my choice when trying to cool down especially when the weather is hot. Even if the weather is cold, I still prefer ice cream as a dessert. If you love ice cream and you want to get a glimpse of winter, visit Winter Garden Desserts in Katipunan, Quezon City.

Winter Garden Desserts is hidden behind the Ersao restaurant, beside the National's Bookstore. They are open from 12 NN-10 PM, Mondays-Sundays.


This is what it looks like from the outside.
And this is what it looks like from the inside.



Can I just say that I already fell in love with the place itself even before trying their food? I love every piece! From the chairs and tables to the designs, everything compliments with the theme.









Took this photo because it's really nice.
Here's their menu

We can't wait to try the nitrogen so we ordered immediately.

Believe it or not, I was happy like a kid watching this.


Kuya preparing our garden party
Garden Party - Php175
Omnomnom (twin scoops) - Php195
I was trying so hard to make the smoke come out from my mouth perfectly. I did it, well somehow.
 And in case you ran out of nitrogen, refill costs Php20 only.




I would definitely come back with my friends. Thank you Winter Garden Desserts for such an awesome experience! 

For more details and updates, visit and like their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/wintergardendesserts and follow them on Twitter and Instagram @wintergardendesserts

No comments:

Post a Comment