Tuesday, December 2, 2014

DIP. EAT. BLOW ❅

Let it snow! Let it snow! Can’t hold it back anymore ♫♫ We, Filipinos, have always had the desire to experience snow in the Philippines because of the exhausting heat.  Unfortunately, the Philippines is near the equator which means it is impossible to snow 💔 We may not feel snow here but atleast we can experience winter without a snow in Winter Garden Desserts situated in Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City. It offers liquid nitrogen desserts. The ambience made us feel that we were in winter wonderland. The colors of the furniture, wall and the staffs are really refreshing. It will make you feel the spirit of winter.

Winter Garden Nitrogen Desserts
Outside view
Menu






The combination of the staffs’ uniforms was blue and white. It made them look like smurfs, cute and neat. Aside from their physical appearances, I can say that they are all nice and really approachable.

Cashier
Me with the staffs
My orgmates and I, along with our buddies, decided to have our buddy date in Winter Garden Desserts. We ordered Garden Party (Groupie). It is one of the four Winter’s Breaths, treats in the bucket like popcorn, stick-o, mallows, cloud-9 and wafers dip in liquid nitrogen. We also added chocolate fondue for extra flavor. Groupie is composed of assorted treats. It was not only delicious but also fun to eat. It was like playing while eating. To enjoy this Winter’s Breath and the other three, you need to know three steps. First, dip the treats for 10 seconds in the liquid nitrogen for the treats to absorb more nitrogen. Second, put it into your mouth. And third, blow the air as if you are going to blow your friends down.

Groupie

Wackyyyyyy 


with my buddy

I ordered Omnomnom to be able to try one of the Nitrogen Desserts. Instead of buying single scoop of this, I bought the twin scoop because it is cheaper.  I was amazed because the ice cream was freshly made with liquid nitrogen which is not usual. And also, I was able to watch from afar how they make my ice cream. It didn’t take so long; it only took a few minutes.



Here’s my Omnomnom. It is cold as winter and soft as snow, thanks to liquid nitrogen. For me, it is not a typical cookies and cream. It has an exceptional texture and addictive taste. They served it and poured liquid nitrogen on it. I wasn’t able to play with the liquid nitrogen, so I bought one cup of it. I dipped my ice cream on it and nothing happened, epic fail.

Omnomnom

I recommend this place for everyone. I really had an unforgettable experience from ambience to the desserts. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is72htDV60s

No comments:

Post a Comment