Thursday, December 11, 2014

TORCH!


Food, food Food! Here's another restaurant you would want to mesh in - TORCH. Actually we're just trying out something new for us and viola, we found Torch at UP Town Center. 



At first,  I thought it is a restaurant that specializes on spicy foods because of its name. Fortunately, I was wrong, since I am not fond of eating spicy food. :)





I found their ceiling amazing and creative. Every time I looked up, I tend to just gaze upon it for about two minutes or so. 


They even have television available. 


Salpicao Tenders
(Sauteed u.s. Angus Beef tenderloin cubes, served with egg and buttered garlic rice)
Php 219. 95
U.S. Angus Beef Tapa
(Sauteed tapa slices of U.S. Angus Beef, marinated in Torch's original recipe, served with egg and buttered garlic rice)
Php 186

Uncle's 5-Cheese Pizza
(Mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, Fontina and ricotta cheese, topped with fresh basil strips)
Php 329.95

The meal we had was delicious and I highly recommend you guys trying out this restaurant. The ambiance inside the place was calm and relaxing, even the staff are friendly (though it kind of bothered me when they are standing and kept on looking at us as if they want to say something). Nevertheless, it was a good dining place and for sure, I'll be visiting Torch again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment