Friday, December 12, 2014

California Pizza Kitchen



One, two three, four… I can’t remember how many times I went back to California Pizza Kitchen in Eastwood City. That’s how much I love eating here! I not only go back here because of the good food they offer, but also because of the bottomless Raspberry iced tea and Lychee iced tea they offer. 

Also, In my most recent visit, I was able to avail of their special discount for selected schools of the month. I just presented my UP ID and we got a 15% discount!


For the appetizer, I ordered fried mozzarella. The sticks are very flavorful, and it even comes with a salsa dip which goes really well with it. I want to try different appetizers, but every time I see the fried mozzarella, I just have to order it!

Fried Mozzarella

For the main course, I ordered carbonara. Their carbonara is really creamy and it has a lot of bacon, which is one of the reasons why I like it. It also has peas, which is a unique twist on the regular carbonara.

Carbonara

Another pasta I ordered is the curly mac and cheese. It’s really cheesy, and it may be a dish made for kids, but I really enjoy this pasta.  


Curly Mac n Cheese

The last pasta that we ordered was the garlic cream fettuccine. It’s really saucy, but it has no additional toppings aside from the cream, so I decided to add chicken. The chicken went really well with the pasta and I really had no regrets adding the chicken.  

Garlic cream fettuccine with chicken

For the pizza, I ordered their Hawaiian.  It’s the most delicious Hawaiian I’ve ever had, and I don’t really order it, but the one in CPK may make me change my mind.


Hawaiian pizza
The thing that I never fail to order and that keeps me coming back for more is really their Raspberry iced tea. I love it so much that I have about 5 glasses, so I really make the most of the bottomless iced tea.
Raspberry iced tea

I'm looking forward to my next visit to CPK! :)

By Jasmine M. Habulan


No comments:

Post a Comment